GCrypt Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Information we may process about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1. information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.sslpost.com (our site) or by subscribing to our SSLPost Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- 2. if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- 3. we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- 4. details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- 5. if you are a subscriber to the SSLPost Service and receive employee reward vouchers, we want to ensure that we send you the vouchers that you most want and that are of the most use to you. In order to do this we may collect certain information about you, including information regarding your gender, age and job title along with the location and size of your business and the sector your business operates in.
2. How we collect your information
- 1. We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- 1. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- 2. to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- 3. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- 4. to provide you with the SSLPost Services (if you are a subscriber); and
- 5. to notify you about changes to our services.
- 2. We may also use your data to provide you with information about GCrypt's goods and services which may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
- 3. If you subscribe to our SSLPost Services, we will use your personal data in order to provide you with your secure documents. If you have chosen to receive employee reward vouchers we want to ensure that we send you the vouchers that you most want and that are of the most use to you. In order to do this we will pass certain statistical data to our carefully selected partners that provide the employee reward vouchers. We only pass statistical, non-personal information and will not pass your personal data to third parties.
- 4. If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
4. Data security
- 1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- 3. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or our services (such as encrypted electronic payslips), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- 4. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Disclosure of your information
- 1. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159, Companies Act 2006.
- 1. in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- 2. if GCrypt or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
6. Your Rights
- 1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- 2. If you currently receive employee reward vouchers along with the email delivery of your payslip and would like to unsubscribe then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Employee Reward Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- 3. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners' networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.